Sunday, June 19, 2011

Friends with The Butcher

Her friends call her the Butcher-

Her eyes are sharp as knives.
and
Her hair
curls
forever
and ever-

 making her seem to
constantly be
moving while standing still-

and
Her name is to be said a certain way,
and like a witches spell.

the way you say it can either
bless 
or hex you.-

She stood up to me once, telling me,
I was contradicting myself,
(which I was)
Challenging me in a room full of people who had nothing to say.

She
had something to say.-
 I like that.


Her friends call her the Butcher
joking  that she's
always after fresh meat.

I don't know about that.


 It has nothing to do with me-

 Besides I am safe,
being
years past my expiration date.

I like being friends with the Butcher-
 much better than
i ever did with the
Baker and
Candle Stick Maker.

11'

No comments:

Post a Comment