Thursday, June 23, 2011

And Then the Other


"Oh you silly stupid pastime of mine
You were always good for a rhyme"-F.A



this is the way
babies are made.

beautiful skin,
long black boots,
big breast,
bright red lips
and
child bearing hips

You said there was
song that reminded you
of me.

Singing:

"...you looked as sincere as a dog"

I am no dog.

We have flirted
before.

But its been awhile.
Seeing her, well, its too much
tonight.

Singing:

"Just as sincere as a dog does,
When it's the food on your lips with which it's in love"

I am no dog.

I am the wolf,
starved
hungry for days
tired.

I am the wolf
no one pets me
no one feeds me
I'm nobody's bitch.

so I leave her and
her body
back where I found them,
surrounded by
the dogs foaming at the
mouth.

who will
fetch
roll over
beg.

This is the way babies are made,
just not mine, just not tonight.



11'

No comments:

Post a Comment