Saturday, November 29, 2008

cancelled

I got canceled.

my services no
longer needed,

but the show must go on, after all it was my fault.

Charles no longer in charge of our days and or our nights... pack your bags and hit the road jack kerouac, and don't you come back no more no more no more no more.hit the road jack and don't you come back no more.

It was my albatross, three ring circus white elephant orphan revival, claim to fame, my therapy and my friday night date and god- how i miss it.

There was heart ache and head ache, let down, hang up, shake ups and constant apologies i had to make for saying the wrong thing constantly, all the while being precieved and seen as this or that, judged and constantly trying to please everyone, and god- how i miss it.

then it was over.

There were no hard feelings, no hard feeling but the rest of them feelings were there...feeling running wild in the streets, on the loose and and refusen' to go back into hiding,those feelings fled, but no hard feelings...

They asked me to go.
and
now that I think of it.
they never invited me in the first place
I just sorta showed up.
and then(with a quickness)-
just sorta disappeared.-


it was fun.

all i have to show for it is the one time a really cute folk singer girl said that I was soo cool...
she thought i was cool.

08'

No comments:

Post a Comment