Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Honest Lady

 Draft 1 edit needed 


So I was in line

At the Starbucks


When I came across an honest lady 

She either started small talk  or I did 

I wasn’t paying attention 


Blah blah blah


I hate to disappoint you lady but….look 

At me.

why would I …

But hold the horses

Why the long 

Face

what -

What

She said-

That was the kicker

Blah blah blah

She said “I’m good at faking interest in people…blah blah

I don’t like being around others… bla blah 

It’s part of my job… bla blah

That it is ironic 

she’s around 

Them alll the time…

Blah


Her face long 

Bony

Brown hair

Sandals on her feet

Like 

She stepped off a Greek urn-


An urn that’s seen some shit..

Blah blah blah 

[urn baby earn- 

disco -

Inferno.

No thank you I almost get our- 


She started to talk about her brother 

Being the opposite. 

I mention Attachment Theory

I suggest …

I imply

Encouraged

She look into it… 

A lot of people like her

Don’t stand a chance until….

Blah blah 

It makes her angry.

Its Like I called her dumb- 

Blah

I see her sometimes talking to randoms.

I think it’s part of her job.


I thought she worked with marine animals,

Or just animals in general.

To her 

Maybe 

Blah 

What’s the difference 

[ don’t meet many honest people 

Most just are horrible people 

Telling it like it is 

No filter

Crass 

Common

Tackless ][this might be its own thing reword}

[ if she learned about Attachment Theory 

She  might see 

She lying to herself 

The way 

I lie to myself 


We need others.

Maybe 

Blah 

I wasn’t paying attention]

No comments:

Post a Comment