Tuesday, July 04, 2023

In Depend Dance Day

"But it's my pride yes it is, yes it is, oh yes it is yeah


"- JL


You said to not to come over

for awhile

a long while


We were gonna see 

the fireworks 

provided by the good 

people of East L.A


I was gonna see

the fireworks

in you.


But all the other

plans 

so many.


[But I get it,

the other one been filling up my

suggestion box as well.]


I am suppose to come back

with Mezcal and Fresh Fruit?

Can I come back?

I want to come back.


You did the math,

It took a decade to 

light the fuse

to pull my 

hand 

and watch 

it explode

in a night filled with other lights.


No hard feelins

Your time was cherry bomb

fast, loud and dangerous

fun-


If you do call my

name again 

I will bring the matches

and you

the Dynamite.





No comments:

Post a Comment