Thursday, July 06, 2023

Don't Go


 "Shall we look at the moon, my little loon?

 Why do you cry?

 Make the most of your life, while it is rife

While it is light" - Sufjan Steven



Your love,  it is what I want most in this  miserable world.

You are in all women.

You are the voice in my head

Don't go


Your love when did I lose it?

I'm the baby in your arms 

I am my fathers cruelty

Don't go


You tried so hard,

I know.

Don't go...


You gave me my name-

And the birthmarks on my face 

are the birthmarks on yours

like 

a map of the cosmos to you.

Don't Go


And the cloud

that hangs above your head,

hangs upon mine.

It was always a gift 

Don't go


You are still here,

I am still abandoned 


You've never seen me the way I see me

Your son is a Dragon, the Noble Wolf 

Gifted with a heart so full of love.


I am not my father.


I will put together one of my schemes-


Who do I have to beg?

I will beg 

I will find the lambs for the alter


And every woman, 

becomes you. 

Always asking do you love me? 

You said no one will ever love you as much as I do?


Don't leave me looking for you everywhere

and 

proving that I was never worthy of  their love

worthy of your love.


stay

My god

My creator

My mother


You tried so hard,

I know

Don't Go... 


No comments:

Post a Comment