Sunday, July 01, 2007

After A Card Reading (at Knots Scary Farm)



we were at a theme park,
and spent an hour at the card reading section.

I am a firm believer in
many things

like science,
gravity,
and
a full tank of gasoline.

I had
my cards read
anyway...

I can assure you
that
they were incredible.

You are looking at a lucky man.

I went again to a
different reader,
just to be sure.

just to lock it in.

the second time i pulled the world card,
and although i can not redeem it at
the local store,
it
is according to her,
a sign,
that everything will be amazing,
soon,
or at the very least
o.k.
I shook her hand, thanked her,
declined to buy a mood ring,
and stepped outside.

I looked up at the sky
and wondered if it might
rain tomorrow.

the weatherman
said it might-

if not tomorrow,
then
soon-

07'