Saturday, April 18, 2009

amble




some day I'll be in a rocking chair.

maybe lucid,
maybe
glitching between memory, daydreams and
crazy.

some day,
but not today-

today i choose to amble,
among the trees,
the streams
and rocks.

the heat of golden sunlight
the cold of the waters stream

the air in my lungs
connecting me to
it all-

communing with god-
communing with myself-

It's was a nice day for walk.

and I think I'll amble tomorrow as well
and the day after that,
and the day after that.

until I am too old-
too tired
and
no longer able to move-
until I am
not
even able to crawl on the floor
inching forward
on the all strength of my fingers
dragging my weight to freedom.

finally
surrendering to the rocking chair.
(but
not
one damn
second before.)

--

It was a nice day for a walk today.



09'

No comments:

Post a Comment