Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Lou’s Party

Hey thanks,
again for the invitation,
it was
Nice of you to
think of me.

However,
i don't think i'll be able to make it.

oh, not because of anything really in particular.
Its just, you don't live with your roomate anymore,
and i don't know where she lives.
and lou's party is at her place,

and she invited me to something
a couple of weeks ago,
and so,
even though its nice
of you to invite,
it'd be
nice
to know
where she lives.

yeah, i don't know. and interestingly, its not on the invite either.
Hence, by default, i don't
know where lou's party is.

I'd ask but, then i'd be inviting myself,
and there are rules about that
sort of thing.

i just headed north,
but eventually just end up
lost.
which i think is best for you, me and lou.

08

No comments:

Post a Comment