Friday, April 11, 2008

Babies

Crazy
month for
weddings and babies.

I'm around that age,
it's around
that time.

people I know,

getting married.
having
babies.

Babies.

I had a dream
where I
was holding
a
baby.

I didn't recognize the mother.
I felt unsure.
and this was just a dream.

I want some kids,
I want a wife,
I want
a home with a picket fence,
and a lemon tree.

These thoughts
have just flooded
me.

caught me unprepared.

Made me feel
worried,
that I
was running out of time.

I was going to resort. I was going to have to settle. I was going to have to...

Whoa Nelly!
Hold your horses.
Hold on there.
Stop the presses

What am I thinking?
I am guy.

I have no biological clock.
I look the
same.
I look young.
I'm a badass....

my kids will be born brilliant beautiful brown little bad asses!

all in good time.
all in good time.

Crazy month
for weddings and babies.
Crazy.

09'

No comments:

Post a Comment