Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Nice wedding.

I attended a
wedding.

Perhaps one
of the
best
and
I have been to my share of weddings.
bartending
in san francisco.

gay, straight,
interracial,
jewish
and
catholic.

they were all the same,
at the same time all
different.

This one moved me.

She loved him,
and he loved her.
They had a good sense of humor about it.

The priest said
they would need it,
when times
were tough.

The mariachi played
as they left the church.

the maid of honor
was beautiful.

The food, was good.
They served Cerviche,
which i'd never had,
and
still haven’t.

The best man gave his speech.
he said:
"Be happy, Have lots of babies."

he
summed up
perfectly
the answer to
the "why".

Why we go to all the trouble?
Why her, or him?
Why not you,
or me?
Why am
I here?

She loved him,
and he loved her.
this moved me.

nice wedding.

08'